The new knitty is OUT

GRRRR… at work and it’s blocked :pout: Not fair!!! Got… umm… 6 more hours to wait…

Where are all the men’s patterns? Knitty used to publish some good ones. It’s enough to make a guy feel like a repressed minority – if being a male knitter weren’t enough!

I wondered that myself. I like many of the patterns, but it would be nice see patterns for things to knit for the guy in my life.

I love Clessidra- any idea where i can order the yarn online? I’ve been searching for evah and can’t find it anywhere. I’m looking for --Regia Silk [55% merino wool, 25% polyamide, 20% silk; 219yd/200m per 50g skein]; color: #032 Burgundy…

Well, it does say that dashing is for men… but I know what your saying.

Ohhhhh yaaaaay! :cheering: been waiting! :teehee:

dashing is now on my list…looks easier to me than the previous one…

theknitter.com carries Regia Silk. They have that color listed on the website, but you might want to email first to make sure it’s really in stock. I’ve ordered lots of stuff from them, and they are really great to deal with - free shipping, too!

I guess this issue is okay. The only thing I might knit is Isabella.

Carmen, isn’t that little blue shawl collar sweater for boys?

theknitter.com carries Regia Silk. They have that color listed on the website, but you might want to email first to make sure it’s really in stock. I’ve ordered lots of stuff from them, and they are really great to deal with - free shipping, too!

Thanks so much ! I am ordering from them right now!! :out: