The Monkey is OFF my back!

I LOVE these socks…but even though my sister wants a pair, Im not champing at the bit to cast on for another pair just yet…:roflhard:

Yarn is Artyarns Merino 4…so pretty! :heart:

[CENTER]You did great! I love the color you picked. :yay:
[/CENTER]

Those are gorgeous! Did you block them? The pattern says to, but I really like the scrunchier look of yours better than the flat look on the pattern page. Love that color, too! :cheering:

CONGRATULATIONS! You did a great job.

:woot:Great Job!! I love that color…

Pretty!! They look like lots of work!

My summer swap buddy picked that for me. So I must thank Domiknitrix for that yummy color!

I havent blocked…:blush:

Thanks! They were fun!

Whoa - those are pretty!! Jan said it best - looks like a lot of work. Hats off to you! :thumbsup:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=pink]Those look vaguely familiar ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=pink]Hee ! :teehee:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=pink]Great minds…and all that ! :muah:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

:teehee::teehee: Sweet!

Yea!! Those socks are awesome!! The color is really nice. :cheering:

What a beautiful pair of socks!!:heart:
Great work!!:cheering:

It’s a good thing you got that monkey off your back because they look so much better on your feet. :teehee:

:roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Papergirl, get over there and post those pictures in our AnySock KAL ! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkorchid]Everybody’s waiting ! ! ! ! !:tap:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

A very nice pair of sock with great colour.

Great socks and the colour is perfect…A lot of work has gone into those little socks so well done you xx

Beautiful, gorgeous! I must make those.

Those socks look great! It’s always nice to see advanced knitting that is done well. Enjoy them!