The last time the bears were in the super bowl

I posted the whole thing in KK’s Blog

However, I should have posted it in mine, so I get some more traffic… her blog is kicking my blog’s butt!!! (so go visit my blog :!!!: )

That was hilarious!! :roflhard:

Thanks for sharing! I was 5 at the time, and I remember singing my heart out and dancing along to the Super Bowl Shuffle! :teehee:

:shock:

This list brought back some memories–it’s so hard to believe how things have changed in just 21 years.

:noway: Yikes! I feel old now!!! I was 15 going on 16 that year. I’ll bet there are “young 'un’s” this list that have never heard of the “Superbowl Shuffle”! :teehee:

[b][size=7][color=orange]G[/color][color=darkblue]O[/color] [color=orange]B[/color][color=darkblue]E[/color][color=orange]A[/color][color=darkblue]R[/color][color=orange]S[/color][color=darkblue]!!!![/color][/size][/b]

Have you watched the Super Bowl Shuffle recently? It reeeeeeeeeally is bad. Makes me laugh considering how cool I thought it was when I was a kid. They aren’t even trying to pretend that they are incapable of lip synching…lol

:oops: I didn’t mean to make anyone feel old!

Some of my students didn’t even know who Mike Ditka was! That made ME feel old!

:passedout:

Ok I was 14 when that came out. I remember watching it on MTV, back when they showed more videos than they do now. It boggles my mind when I watch that stuff back from the 80’s. You just gotta love the hair though. :thumbsup:

:rofl:

WHAT!!! How could that be??? It’s blasphemy, I tell you! :rofl: I love Mike Ditka–he reminds me so much of my dad!!! :teehee: :rofl: (they even have similar hair! :roflhard: )