The KnittingHelp Android App is now available!

It has taken us much much longer than we expected, but I am finally able to announce that the [B]Android version of the popular KnittingHelp Video Reference App is now available [/B]in the Google Play store:

Like the iPhone version, this app includes all of the videos from this website* organized by topic for instant access. The videos play even when you don’t have an internet connection. No buffering or stalled videos. It’s the ultimate pocket reference.

The iPhone version has been available since 2010 and has a solid 5 star rating with close to 1000 reviews. If you have an iPhone, iPod, or iPad you can pick that version up over here:

Amy and I hope you enjoy the Android version. We are delighted that it’s finished and we can finally breathe a sigh of relief! Oh, and please leave a review on Google Play. It will help other knitters find the app. Thanks!

• The app does exclude 1 video, the 3 part “Intro to Knitting” series. The video would add too much bulk to the app so we decided to omit it from the reference.

Congratulations on seeing your hard work come to fruition!

:balloons:

Woo Hoo! :cheering: :hug: :cheering:

Yay!!! On my way to get it now!

I can’t find this app. Has it been removed from the Google play store???