The first person I thought of was Ingrid!

I got a flyer in the mail the other day from my favorite LYS. In the class listings, they have a series of classes that a guest teacher is flying in to teach. Her name is Ingrid (can’t remember the last name). I read it and thought “wouldn’t it be cool if it was Ingrid from KH?!”

:verysad: No such luck! How cool would it be, though, if yarn shops around the country would fly me in to teach a class. Wow!

Dream on, Ingrid-who-is-not-the-one-in-the-flyer.

I would love to meet you to Ingrid … face to face… you (and many others on this site) have been a tremendous help to me!! :hug:

:cheering: :cheering: That would be so cool, perhaps we can tell our lys owners that we want :notworthy: Ingrid :notworthy: WE WANT INGRID, WE WANT INGRID, WE WANT INGRID, WE WANT INGRID…think it will work?!

I’m not sure I’d be comfortable flying Ingrid anywhere these dayssigh but wouldn’t it be fantastic to have her and a bunch of other KHers at your home for a week? Just talk, knitting, wine and munching. Ahhhhhhhh.
Nikki

:muah: :muah:

I think Ingrid should just get her own tour bus and travel the country, going from LYS to LYS, and KH’ers homes with her knitting classes and seminars!

[color=red][size=7]THE INGRID TOUR 2006
KNIT ON![/size][/color]

HERE I COME!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:roflhard: I love the stash mobile!!! :roflhard:

I do think it would be cool to meet Ingrid. Heck, I’d pay to take a class with you! You’ve already helped me so much with knitting. :slight_smile: I can only imagine how much more you’d be able to do in person rather than over the internet. :hug:

My problem with teaching people to knit is that what is obvious to me is not so obvious to the student. I learned this when I was recently teaching my son’s girlfriend. I think of all the things you need to know and try to blurt it all out at once. It seems overwhelming. I guess I’m just afraid that someone will be unhappy with plain knitting and quit, so I tend to go overboard. I’m good at answering questions, but I wonder if I could really teach a class.

:roflhard: Loving the stash mobile! :roflhard:

It’s funny – whenever I’m talking knitting with friends I’ll find myself saying “I bet Ingrid could explain that to us” etc…, which generally leads to explaining about KH, and all you online friends :smiley:

So…count me in the Ingrid Fan Club! :notworthy:

I love the stash mobile, where did you get that picture? BTW I’d love to take a class from Ingrid!

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: Stash mobile picture! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

[quote=“Nikki”]wouldn’t it be fantastic to have her and a bunch of other KHers at your home for a week? Just talk, knitting, wine and munching.
{/quote]
:grphug: In a virtual sense, we do! [size=2]Except I have tea instead of wine, and there’s a “no munching at the computer” rule around here because of crumbs in the keyboard![/size]

I just googled images of hippie busses. :teehee:

YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF!!! :teehee: :teehee:

Yee haw!!!

:roflhard: :roflhard: I love the Stash Mobile!! :roflhard: :roflhard:

I love the Stash Mobile, too! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

But Ingy…will it really hold ALL your stash? I’ve seen photos…I think you might need a caravan! :rofl:

I volunteer to drive the merino mobile…:shifty: