The Cat Swallowed Yarn!

:teehee:

Saw this on Facebook and had to share:

:roflhard:

That’s cute! I NEVER let my cats play with yarn for real though. My daughter’s cat got a piece caught in her throat. I pulled it out and got about 10 inches of yarn. Yikes! I keep all yarn closed up where they can’t get to it and in zippered bags. They are way too clever.

:roflhard: Too funny!!!:roflhard:

Thanks for sharing this, I really needed the chuckle.

ROFL. Good one.

LOL :smiley: I was so afraid for your cat when I read the title…LOL
I’m so careful about yarn, if ingested it ties up in the intestines and can cause death to pets.