The best Christmas decorations EVER!

On Christmas Eve we went driving around to look at the lights everyone had put up. My brother had to go back in the daytime to get photographic proof of these…

I think I have my Christmas card for 2006 already! :lol:

:shock:
I am really just hoping they had them like that because they’re getting ready to put them away!!

:roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :oops:

:roflhard: :thumbsup: :roflhard: :thumbsup: :roflhard:

OMG!!! LOL!!!

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

That’s just WRONG! :rofling:

Maybe they are just playing leapfrog! That’s what we used to tell our kids. :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:roflhard:

One of my friends had a neighbor wake her up to tell her that her reindeer were in the same position.

Must be the bored teens out at night. :roflhard:

:shock: :roflhard: :shock: :roflhard: :shock: :roflhard: :shock: :roflhard:

Once I stopped laughing long enough to be able to click again, I forwarded it to a few of my friends… :smiley:

as my neighbor told me when I was little about the cows in the field…they are CIRCUS DEER!

I can only imagine them at night when they are ‘turned on’ (keep that mind clean :wink: ) If they are animated with the heads going up and down. OMG

:roflhard: :roflhard:

:shock: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Oh dear or Oh Deer! Just spewed my ginger ale on my monitor :rofling:

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

How sad to see Christmas decorations like this one!!!

Yikes!
That, folks, is why I don’t have a set of those deer in my yard. Funny, but sorta sad at the same time.
Reminds me though how a few winters ago I happily made a nifty snowman…only to have somebody stick a Mechanical pencil in his forhead the next day :shock: I still can’t wrap my mind around that for a reason why :??

lol…omg

Very damn funny! :rofling: :roflhard: :roflhard:

That is too funny.