Thanks To My Knitting Family

I just wanted to say that all of you feel like family to me even if we never meet face to face, and I appreciate all of the warmth and support. I love you all.

Awww. Thanks, Mason! We :heart: you, too.

:pray: for you, Mom and family :hug: :heart:

you are more than welcome
even my kids send u well wishes
and are sorry for ur moms passing
but they were releaved to hear she was not in pain

blessings to u and urs

Aww, Mason. :hug: You are more than welcome.
We love you too! :heart:

:hug::hug:

:hug:

:hug: :heart: :hug: :heart:

We love you too Mason :hug: :hug: :heart: :heart:

:hug::hug::hug:

We :heart: you too :hug:

:hug: :heart: :hug:

:grphug::hug:

We love you too Mason. You are the sunshine and brightness in our days. You give us laughter and that is SO important, at least it is to me. I love your stories. You have been such an important part of my Knitting Family and I am glad that we are all here to give you some support at this time. Take care my friend, and remember that wherever you are your Mom will always be in your heart and nothing can remove her from that honoured spot!!! Things that will be hurtful for you now will become your treasures later on once everything settles down.

:grphug: From my family to yours Mason. :heart::heart:

I saw your other message, but I couldn’t read it. I didn’t have to read it to know what it said.
I have been praying for you since you posted about your mom’s cancer coming back… i know it’s not much, but that is all I have to give. :frowning:
I know how hard this can be. In the last 1 1/2 year, death has struck and taken 2 of the most important people in my life away, and everyday my mom’s MS gets worse. I’m praying for you, my friend.

Right back atcha Mason. :hug:

Thanks Mason.

You are much-loved…just know that.

:hug: :heart: :hug: