Thank You

Hi, I finished the sweater I was knitting at the weekend and just wanted to say a big thank you to Salmonmac and flknit5 because without your help I am sure I would still be trying to work out my pattern. I am really pleased with the jumper and everything went really smooth because of your help. Thank you once again and so glad to have found this site. Linda

5 Likes

Congratulations! Maybe we could get a picture? :smiley:

The technical team on this site are amazing! I may have given knitting up if it wasn’t for the help of this team. I can’t count the number of times they (especially Salmonmac) have come to my rescue…:hugs:
Congrats on your finished jumper!!! I’d love to see it. Perhaps I may steal the pattern and try it for myself!!! :joy:. Keep up the good work. Be well, stay safe and happy knitting!!!:revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words. I am just so glad to have found this site which is amazing. I will try a get a picture of my finished jumper but I have attached the pattern in case you wish to try it out.

Linda

(Attachment Mens Roll Neck Sweater.pdf is missing)

The pattern didn’t come through. If you give me the designer name and the name of the pattern, I can go look it up…:grin:

Congratulations on your sweater! We’d love to see a picture!

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words. I will try to get a picture online but I am not very good with computers.

Linda

~WRD000.jpg

Hi,

Sorry you did not get the pattern but it was a Bergere de France pattern no. M1263. I used the recommended wool and it was beautiful. I will definitely be using that wool again. The company were really nice to deal with and the order came very quickly. Could not fault them. I am just sorry you could not get my pattern. All though they are a French company the pattern was in English as well.

Linda

I found it. It is very similar to a pattern I already have… Thanks for taking the time… Have a great day!!!