Tester needed for Knit and Crochet wrap

Oops, spelled your name wrong AH10Z, please forgive me. There is no time line, I am just now submitting it to different pattern companies.

Would acrylic yarn be OK for it? I don’t often use wool.

I would prefer it to be worked in acrylic, worsted weight

and I need your email so I can send you the pattern, and pictures

Emails sent! Now just to wait until they find my first mistake, lol!

lol

sent you some knit picky things :stuck_out_tongue: haha

If you are still needing a tester, I would be interested

I am also available to test this pattern, if you haven’t found any one. I am an advanced knitter. offgridgirl at gmail dot com.:yay:

sorry, ladies, I have been in the hospital all day. I don’t know how many testers I need for this, this is my first time. If anyone has advice, I am open!

Hope you are not sick, Paulaque, and if you are, that you’re feeling better soon.

I think I would want maybe three test knitters to try out a pattern, but that’s just me, and you may actually need more than that. Perhaps you could contact someone on Ravelry who has had a pattern test knitted to see how many he or she used.

very sick, the fibro fairy came and knocked me out, but that is my own fault for inviting her in after shopping all morning, thinking I was superwoman and not using my wheelchair. I will be good in a few days. Offthegrid, I LOVE your name, we are preparing for that right now :wink:

It’s not just a name…but a religion!! We have been generating our own power for 20 years now…no stopping us!!:yay:

I am checking in, severely dehydrated and hooked up to an IV, hoping to get out today sometime, just wanted to see if there were any problems. Found out I have the stomach flu, so should be okay soon, with a compromised immune system, even a little bug can knock me down for the count.

Get well! IRL got in the way and I hope to get started actually making the pattern very soon. My swatch worked fine so I think the pattern will be fine too. Sorry I’m so slow.

no, no, you are fine, just didn’t want you all to think I had forgotten you. I am home now, still very sick, but good enough to sleep in my own bed (hopefully not in the bathroom)

if anyone has any questions or concerns, or just comments, whatever, I am available…

I hope you’re well. I sent you emails but I know your health may be keeping you from even reading them, I don’t think I’ve seen a post from you for a while even. I’ve bound off and now can’t find a J hook so I’m going to try an I. Fingers crossed. If I’d realized before I went to the store I could have bought one. I know I should have one somewhere but I’ve not crocheted much for several years now. sigh I think I’m running short on yarn and WalMart didn’t have it today. I’ll order some online if I must.

not feeling well at all, this crazy weather, an I hook should be fine, I can’t wait to get a picture! Overall, what did you think of the pattern? Do you like the fabric that you made? What do you like most, least, why?

I hope you feel better soon. What’s your crazy weather? We’ve got spring rain, had some lovely sunny days and I already have had the heat turned off. I think I’ll turn it on in the morning.

I love the waterfall lace stitch. It worked up nicely in my Red Heart With Love. Somehow the lace stitch contrasts nicely with the yarn. I found my J hook this afternoon so I can try it. I’ll puzzle over the crochet part again tomorrow.

Hope you will feel better soon. Maybe there is a Yarn Count Tester can help you.