Terra

I just finished the Terra shawl (Jared Flood design), using Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Amethyst Heather. I only did two repeats of the lace design, thinking that the shawl was growing too large. However, the shawl is ~68"x"26" (after blocking), so I think the size would have been fine with all three repeats. I’m sorry, but for some reason I can’t get the photo to upload!

O.k., I’ll try again!

Beautiful shawl! It looks large enough to me even without the extra repeat, but of course, it’s difficult to tell from a picture.

At any rate, well done!

That’s so beautiful! I particularly like that color and your knitting is lovely. Well done! :thumbsup:

How gorgeous! It’s a beautiful lace in a luscious color. Really well done. Enjoy wearing it!

Wow,that is beautiful!!

Beautiful! Love the color.

Very, very pretty! :cheering:

It is really beautiful! You did a fabulous job.

Wow that’s beautiful! I love the scalloped edge, is it all knit, or is the edge crocheted? Wonderful colour choice too.

Oh very nice! Don’t you just love Jared’s patterns? So organized and well-written! I wish all modern day pdf patterns were so well done!

It’s a knitted edge. I think it’s a variation on the feather and fan stitch.

I really like his patterns, too! The Terra is the third Jared Flood pattern that I’ve knitted.

Gorgeous!

Lovely shawl in a beautiful color. Jared does some nice designs. Good job on it!! :heart: