- When you wake up and start knitting right away, even before you’ve had your coffee.
- You’re looking through the Sunday ads for all the craft sales, before you read the headlines.
- You can’t resist stopping at your LYS, even though you don’t need anything
- You can stand in the isles with the yarns for at least an hour, just drooling over the colors and textures.
- You buy more yarn than you need because by now you have fallen in love with the colors.
- You start knitting more than one project because you can’t wait to finish one, to start one of the new colors you just bought.
- Your spouse sends you an email to say “hello” because he knows you will stop and check email at least once a day.
- You’re late for work at least once a week because you had to finish “just one more row”.
- You can’t find your cat because it’s wrapped up in yarn somewhere.
- Your family is hungry.
And the treatment center for this is located…?
well mine is located at 8721 Shamrock Rd Omaha NE 68114
I have two here in Fargo, and when I travel there are a few in Minneapolis I can get drop in care at. I even finally got to one at the lakes this weekend :happydance: I have been cleansed!
Guilty as charged for #8 :rofling:
It’s 1:00 am and your eyes are drooping, you’re dead tired but you still have to finish this one last row…
I take exception to #3…I ALWAYS NEED stuff…whether I know what it is for right then or now!! :roflhard:
Make that 11 signs after you add what feministmama contributed to the list. Any more?
You skip meals because you don’t want to bother to stop and eat!
When you’re in the dentist chair waiting for the novacaine to take effect, your dentist asks if you if you want him to hand you your knitting bag.
:roflhard: @ Ingrid