Teddy Bear Clothes

My daughter just made a little bear at “Teddy Set Go” (a knock-off of Build-a-bear) yesterday, and now the poor little thing needs some clothes.

Does anyone have patterns for teddy bear sweaters? He’s about 10" tall.

Thanks!!

This book has some patterns in it. I ‘googled’ “[color=blue]knit patterns teddy bear clothes[/color]” and found these two spots: 1 and 2 There were more though; visit google to see all of them.

Good Luck!

ekgheiy –

Thank you for googling for me. :smiley: I was in a hurry when I posted that, and just hoped that someone had some favorites that they’ve been using. I will definitely check the list.

And now, I have to ask: What does “ekgheiy” stand for? Or is it obvious, and I’m too dense to get it?

Nah, no density involved ;). It’s a long (and quite intimate :oops:) story … don’t ask … :doh: :angelgrin:

Ahhh … I was afraid of that. Too bad Amy doesn’t have a “foot-in-mouth” smiley on here. :rollseyes:

Sorry! :blush:

Ahhh … I was afraid of that. Too bad Amy doesn’t have a “foot-in-mouth” smiley on here. :rollseyes:

Sorry! :blush:[/quote]

Ah, don’t worry about it; no apologies needed! :slight_smile:
You’re not the first to ask. :thumbsup:

and how the heck fo you pronounce ekgheiy anyway???

[size=6]YEAH! :?? [/size]

I was wondering the same thing, but I was unable to get my foot out of my mouth before Hilde asked. :doh:

[size=6]YEAH! :?? [/size][/quote]

I was wondering the same thing, but I was unable to get my foot out of my mouth before Hilde asked. :doh:[/quote]

:rofling: :rofling: :rofling:

ekgheiy = “ekg”

:thumbsup:

hey, that’s the way that I was pronouncing it…cool!!

ohhhhh… hmm… didn’t we talk about this in chat the other night? YOu must work in a hospital.
I won’t mention how I was pronouncing it… WAY off… :doh:

Yep, we grazed it in chat ;).
Oh c’mon … pleeeze. :pray: How were you pronouncing it?? :? :mrgreen:

I figured out how to pronounce the “EKG” part (because of my rapier intellect) but what’s the deal with the “HEIY” portion?

I just have not pronounced that part…I pretend it’s not there. :sunglasses:

hehe. i switch letters around sometimes in my head. I was thinking “EK-uh-gee” for some reason. :oops:

It’s just pronounced like “ekg”; the “heiy” is silent.

:thumbsup: