T-shaped gusset

I have a pattern asking for a T-shaped gusset? What is that and how is that executed?

The only thing I could find for a t-shaped gusset is for the folding of the bottom of a bag.

What are you making?

In sweaters, particularly fishermen’s sweaters (also called ganseys), gussets are small knitted pieces inserted under the arms and at the neck. They improve the fit and to allow the wearer to move more easily.

These are usually triangular or diamond-shaped, but there is a neckline gusset that is shaped like a T. The short arms of the T wrap around the sides of the neck and the long leg extends over the shoulder (which is why it’s called a Shoulder Strap Gusset).

Could this be what your pattern is referring to?