Sweater help

I want to do this sweater and can’t figure out why there is no back shaping:wall: Help !! There is no shaping on the chart either:eyes:

Once in awhile, you will see a sweater where the back is just a simple rectangle. From looking at the picture you attached of the sweater the little boy is wearing, it looks to me like that would be the case here because of the way the collar is attached so high, the way the shoulders are seemed and the fact that it has drop sleeves.

Does the pattern have a schematic that shows how the pieces measure?

No schematic:wall: May be I should just start knitting then and see what happens:shrug: I have never seen a sweater with no shaping before so thought maybe it was wrong.Thanks for your help:hug:

No problem! I really think you’ll be OK without shaping. Post a pic when you get through the color work. I’d love to see it!

For a child, it’s not unusual to have a drop shoulder sweater that has no armhole shaping, just 2 squares and 2 rectangles and sew them together.

Thanks Suzeeq, It just looked like it had shaping.The front has a little shaping,Just gonna knit it and see what happens. Thanks again for your help :hug: Every little bit helps:teehee: