Finally got some pictures of my summer shrug I finished a few weeks ago. I was really excited about this project but not completely thrilled with the finished project. I was making up the pattern as I went along and definitely learned a lot - that part I’m pleased with, but the whole thing came out just a little too large (especially the sleeves). It’s Knit Picks shine in worsted and so super soft so I wear it a lot anyway. Now I just have to make another one that fits me better and write down the pattern while I do it! Thanks for looking everyone!
The same pictures are on my blog in a larger size if you want a closer look.