Suffering From Knitting Burnout

Wow, it’s been a long time since I was here.

While I don’t really have a favorite, I would recommend staying within the same brand if you can. That way the components of different sets are interchangeable as well as within each set. I have discovered that Knitter’s Pride is compatible with Knit Pick’s Options. I prefer knitting with circulars because larger projects become less awkward and feel like they weigh less than on straight needles. Also, straight needles don’t come in really long lengths like you would need for a full-sized bed cover.

Hi Metylda,
It has been some time since I have been here too, so do not feel bad.

Thank you for the advice. I have recovered from the knitting burnout I had, and have gone back to knitting. How it happened was that one morning (early morning, before 6:00 a.m.), I woke up and wanted to knit, so I did. That makes me very happy.

And about circulars, I am thinking of getting size 50 circular needles for a blanket I want to make. Have you ever used size 50 circular needles?

Hi there!!!

Wanted to let u know that I’ve used size 50 circular needles before!! I’ve used them with 4 strands of Lion Brand Homespun yarn together to make afghans.

Knitcindy

That’s cool! I have used size 8 circular needles to make a baby blanket, which I am in the process of doing decreasing stitches on. This is my first time using circular needles, but I am doing fine with them.

poetknitter