Stuck, Help!

I do not understand what Rows 6-8 and 10-14 should look like.
I don’t understand “Continue to work in this way…” In what way?
Please help. These are the instructions.

Cast on 22 stitches

Body

Row 1 (RS) P7, K8, P7
Row 2 K7, P8, K7

Rep these rows once more

3, 4 (Rows 1 and 2 worked once more)

5 P7, slip 4 sts to cn and hold to back, k4, k4 from cn (8-st cable).

Continue to work in this way, working 8-st cable every 8th row a total of 3 times more.
AT SAME TIME, when 8 rows have been completed, work as follows:

Row 9 P1, p2tog, work to last 2 sts, p2tog, p1 (20 sts)

Work even for 7 rows.

Row 15 P1, M1 p-st, work to last st, M1 p-st, p-1 (22 sts).

Beg Sleeve

Using open cast-on method (with waste yarn, cast on 7 sts at beg of next 2 rows,
6 sts at beg of next 2 rows (48 sts)

Work even for 5 more rows.

Can we have a pattern link and name please if possible?

The photograph of the project may help you figure out these rows. “Continue in this way” means to keep doing the pattern you’ve established on the previous rows. Work even means to continue without increases or decreases.
So
row 6 repeat row 2
row 7 rep row 1
row 8 rep row 2
row 9 should say "work to the last [I]3sts[/I]…"
row 10 k6, p8, k6
row 11 p6, k8, p6
row 12 rep row 10
row 13 rep row 11
row 14 rep row 10

The direction to “Work even for 7 more rows” doesn’t make sense to me. Having a link to the pattern or pattern name is a big help here.

Hi! Thank you for your response. The pattern is from the book, [I]Vogue Knitting Quick Knits[/I]. The pattern is for Chunky Cabled Pullover. According to the book, this pattern first appeared in the Winter '00/'01 issue of [U]Vogue Knitting[/U].

You are right…Row 9 does say “…work to last 3 sts…”

I really appreciate your assistance. One more question, which row is next cable row? Thanks a million!

Row 13 is the next cable row and then 21, 29 etc (every 8 rows). Sorry, I should have added that in to the list of row.
I find that it’s work marking the cable rows on the knitting or using a row counter to make sure all the cables occur on the correct row.

Thank you so much!