Stripes gone crazy

We’ve managed to dig ourselves partially out of the 2+feet of snow but when I’m not digging, I’m finishing up projects. Just sewed the buttons on this cardigan. It was a very nice pattern, well-written and addictive to knit.
The pattern is http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/stripes-gone-crazy
I knit it in Liberty Wool Light (black) and Kauni Wool 8/2 Effektgarn (multicolor yarn, color EQ)

OH I forgot you were in MD!! My daughter is back in CA. Hope you get some storm relief!

That is a beautiful sweater!! Love it! :inlove:

Thanks, Jan. Yes we are getting lots of upper body exercise. I’m using muscle groups not usually worked in knitting.
We’ve had two gorgeous days of sun to make up for the cold and wind but I’m still glad your daughter is out of the blizzard area.

Well, that daughter is out, but I have another that lives in the West Village in Manhattan. She loves snow and the city though. :slight_smile:

Oh, they got lots of snow in NYC as well, a record in Central Park. My son is in Nassau county and my sister is in western Connecticut. She says it’s pretty but they’re snowbound.

Wow! Fantastic sweater! Like a work of art!
I’m totally blown away by this lovely thing. What a great project, Salmonmac… love the colours…
:woot: :woot: :woot:
TEMA :knitting:

wow. love the colours, and the pattern!

here in Ontario, on the lake, we have no snow. none. can’t say I miss it.

It’s just beautiful.

That is absolutely stunning!!

Wow! Awesome cardi!