Stitch Question

Hi, I’ve just joined and already have a question. I have a pattern that has sbp as a stitch. I have not been able to find this abbreviation anywhere, can someone help me out?

It would be helpful if you could give us a wee bit more of the pattern you’re trying to do?

sbp… slip [in stitch’s] backloop purlwise?


Did you check the whole sheet of directions? Something like that could be defined near to top or even at the very bottom, outside the actual pattern directions.