Stitch marker makers

I have one of those retainers for my nose, but it’s too flexible so it’s really hard to get in. I usually don’t bother.
The first stud I had was titainium. I’ve got that, gold, and stainless steel and haven’t had a problem yet. I think the only metal to which I’m allergic is nickel. :??
Seriously, I’m going to stop hijacking this thread now. :oops:

check out an on-line pals body piercing jewelry store:

Kata’s shop

:shock: If I were a patient, I’d be way more offended by an employee getting reprimanded for wearing an earring in their nose or because their pants were 1 inch longer than what the ‘rules’ say. I’m sitting here trying to figure out how the quality of care is effected by these things, but I’m drawing a blank.

I don’t know. Ask the evil Human Resources Department. Or ask the Joint Commission that evaluates us. My friend worked at an ice cream shop that told her to take out her lip ring. How does a piercing affect ice cream scooping? It doesn’t, but it’s a dress code. She said she didn’t want to take it out, so she had to find a new job. I follow the stupid rules because I find it easier to remove my nosering than to find a job that will pay me that much.

I know you guys aren’t talking about this anymore… :oops: But I found those at JoAnn.com

http://www.joann.com/catalog.jhtml?CATID=82328&PRODID=108591

butting out

LOL don’t be embarrassed about staying on topic, silly goose! Why, it’s an accomplishment for some of us (meaning me). hehe!