StashBuster ideas

Yahoo for posting the Glampyre mini sweater pattern! I remembered seeing it but could only recall “boobholder” - do you KNOW what comes up when you search for “boobholder”???

LOL, i can only image. FYI its also called the “Minisweater.” here’s the link: Minisweater/Boobholder. takes up quite a bit more the 1 or 2 balls of yarn. Probably around four, depending on the yardage.

finally, an update!
The 86-10 Headband is great for bad hair days
Zeebee is a cute beanie-type hat

OOOH! I love that bracelet. I think I will use it for a coffee cozy though. I buy so much starbucks that this would be a very practical knit for me! Thank you!

I love that bracelet. I think I will use it for a coffee cozy though. I buy so much starbucks that this would be a very practical knit for me! Thank you!

That is an awsome pattern! Thank you!

I love the swimsuit cloth!! So cute!

Oh, gosh. Sounds cool. :slight_smile:

What a great idea! Thank you.

[

WOW! all these ideas…now where to start! Are you sure you are only 17? I definitely need these ideas. Since I live in FL. sometimes it is hard to come up with something useful and not HOT! But headbands and bandanas…whoa…I could do that! Thanks, Gracias, Merci :cheering:

:muah: Thanks for sharing this pattern. I just came across it & plan to make several for next Christmas. (((HUGS)))Verna

i hope i’m at the right place for this question…
i have felted old wool sweaters (my own and found at thrift shops) and
would like to cut them up and make them into a jacket/sweater.
does anyone have experience making something like this? Thanks.

Hi Projectwoman! Welcome to Knitting Help! I personally don’t have an answer for you, but I’m thinking that if you’d post your thread/question in the, “How To Questions” sub-forum many more members would see it and might be able to help you out. Good Luck and Happy Knitting!:knitting: Jeanie

That Army one is COOL. My neighbor is in the Reserves…I think his wife would like some of those.

This is a great idea, madametj!

Here’s a couple of my favorite little ones:

[B]Kitty Cat Lovey[/B]

[B]I Heart Earmuffs[/B]

[B]Cascade Yarns C202 Pink Pig[/B]