SSN for Yarn?

I was meaning maybe they thought you did, but looks like that isn’t the case anyway.

What a weird thing to happen!

Well the High Security Yarn arrived today. After all that, it’s not the color I thought it would be. I’m keeping it, though. Lord knows what I’d have to do to return it!! Looks threatening, doesn’t it!!

:shock: OMG Ingrid be CAREFUL with that stuff!!! :oo:

Its a PRETTY color! :heart: What’s wrong with it?

omg Ingrid, what a crazy experience!! They really got this Homeland Security stuff screwed up if I do say so myself. :??

I’ll have to keep this in mind if SU ever buys something overseas off ebay and chooses UPS.

I don’t dislike it, it IS pretty, but I was looking for more of a mauve. I’ll have to match it up with the other yarn I have and see what looks best with what.

And Jivewhistle–Anything from any other country, I’m going to ask for regular mail. I thought UPS would be quicker, but not when it sits waiting for clearance for days.

Oh yes, that yarn definitely looks suspicious to me. I’m sure glad that the super powers have your SSN#. This is a dangerous situation. Step away from the yarn! Do not attempt to knit with this fiber. Big Brother is watching!! :hiding:

:thinking: The sheep on the label, does look a bit like a communist! :rofling:

The sheep on the label, does look a bit like a communist!

:roflhard: :roflhard:

:mad: RED B**TARDS! :mad:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Funny----the sheep don’t look RED on my monitor! :roflhard:

Sheepo Commie Scum?

Notice the sickle-shaped horn :thinking:

:roflhard: :rofling: Ingrid, I’m so glad you’ve found this evidence for us!

Ingrid, have you been hangin out with Hildie??? :roflhard:

No, but I must say I’ve learned quite a bit about posting pics since I’ve been hanging around here. Watch out! :eyebrow: :mrgreen:

Don’t you mean “Baa-aa-aa-*tards!”?

:roflhard:

Don’t you mean “Baa-aa-aa-*tards!”?

You girls are KILLING ME!

:roflhard: The Red Baaaaaaaastard from the EweSSR! :roflhard:

:shock: O…M…G :shock: