**Squeeeeeee!*** First purchase of mmmmmmmmMalabrigo!

I took the plunge and ordered a skein of Malabrigo in Oceanus from yarncountry.com. Just got it today and I AM IN LOVE. I never imagined that wool could be this soft!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Not sure what it’s going to be though. Suggestions? :??

Don’t you wanna just open up the skein and bury your face in it? Or knit a pillow? :eyebrow:

Seriously, it’s awesome stuff. And with my first skein, I made a long skinny scarf. Co 20 sts, k2p2 ribbing, add a fringe. You could make a hat too but whats the fun if it isn’t touching skin eh? Mittens maybe.

Whatever you decide to make, have fun!

pretty choice!..here is a pretty scarf pattern she used just one skein and here is the origional pattern which the previous linked person did except she knit lenghtwise instead of widthwise like the origional pattern called for. both are nice

I just got my first order of Mmmmalabrigo today – two skeins in Pagoda and two in Jacinto!!

I love both colors. I’m seriously tempted to knit them into a security blanket (for myself, of course) :teehee:

Ooooh… maybe I’ll treat myself to a one-skein scarf then! After I do the sweaters, that is. :oops:

Oohhh…they have pretty colors…I may have to go camping one more time, to get DH to OK this purchase… :roflhard:

Hmmm, my monitor must be broken, I can’t see the pictures!

Thanks for the suggestions, ladies!! I seriously cannot buy anymore yarn because I’m moving cross-country in less than 2 months and my boyfriend would have a coronary if he knew how much yarn I have. :oops: :oops: Unfortunately, I cannot stop looking at yarn stores online. Eeeek!

I’ve got to knit more from my stash!!

OH YES, YES, YES!!! It is the most wonderful stuff. :drool: :inlove:

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

The first skein I bought, I just felt it for the first 2 days. Then I knit with it.