Spring is Early!

spring arrived ahead of schedule in my heart - and now I’m waiting for the weather to join it! improvised design from cheap-o cotton yarn

:thumbsup: Love it! Love your improvised design. Love cheapo yarn. I wish I could see the buttons better. Right now I’m improvising (hey, it sounds a lot better than making it up as I go along! Thank you for the word, do you mind if I use it too?) a cardigan from cheapo Pound of Love acrylic. You inspire me!

I love it and especially the color. I too am dying for spring to get here.

Beautiful and perfect for spring and summer! It will drape beautifully too, I’m sure.

Oh my, how adorable is this!!! You’re a designer extraordinaire!

Wow! You certainly know how to make cheap yarn look fabulous! Hope spring comes early to your doorstep just so you can wear this gorgeous sweater!

I like this very much! :heart: Is this adult sized? Very neat design.

yes, it is an adult size - although I couldn’t quite say which adult size it is…:teehee: I’m between a small and a medium, about a (American) size 8. It was knit to my measurements. (no ease, positive or negative, so it "just’ fits).

Thank you for the response to my question. It would look very nice on a lot of different sizes of people.

That’s an awesome design! The yarn may be cheap, but the sweater certainly doesn’t LOOK cheap! Lovely!