Spirit wear

Anyone have any ideas for spirit related knitting projects, preferably hats, scarves, afghans, etc.? Thanks.

Can you elaborate? I’m not sure what you mean by spirit wear.

Basically winter items that can be worn for fall/winter football games/ soccer matches that are easily adaptable to school colors

For the afghan I would take the school colors and just rotate them so many inches so you would have a striped afghan in the colors…

For a scarf you could do the same or pick one color as the main color and do some stripes of the other colors on the ends…

For a hat you could pick a main color again and then use the other colors for stripes…

or just have all the items stripes… you could use any basic hat/scarf/afghan pattern just change the colors or if it doesn’t call for a stripe just add one when you think it would look nice…

www.knittingpatterncentral.com has a lot of free patterns you could look through…:happydance:

ETA: thispattern was posted in the Ohio State thread but you could use it for your spirit afghan…

:figureditout: Ohhhhhhh I see, items to show spirit! Any of those items (hats, scarves, mittens) can be made in school colors so they are all good.