Spinning wheel question

Has anyone bought an ashford kiwi from a certain company they love? Got their quickly? Good CS? I’m getting one for xmas, but I want to make it as easy as possible, since three (or four… yes, I’m helping pay for xmas gift, merry xmas to me!) of us are going in on it.

I haven’ bought a Kiwi…but if space is an issue, did you know that The Merlin Tree converts Kiwis into folding wheels? No extra charge :smiley:

http://www.themerlintree.com/the_merlin_tree006.htm

That’s very nifty! Do you think there would be any downside to getting that done? I can’t imagine there is, but I can’t say I know a whole lot about spinning wheels.

Copper Moose rocks, so does The Woolery.

I’m leaning more towards The Woolery, because of their free gifty, that’s a $22+ value. Kinda hard to turn down for a college student. :teehee: I’m so excited!

I ordered my wheel tonight! I don’t know how long it will take to get here, but they’re in NC, so it shouldn’t take too long I hope! I’m so excited. I crossed my fingers when I told my Mom (who’s going in on it with us) that I’d wait 'til Christmas to open it. I’ll try… :whistle: but… :happydance: :happydance: :woot:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: