Southwest Sunset Drawstring Bag

This continues to be the year of the small projects. Sometimes I’m just itching to do a sweater or larger project, but right now I need little portable projects that I can use small moments to make.

So I picked up my needles and found some yarns I liked together and made the bag.

I liked the yarn so I also made these small socks with just a few small adjustments to the tropical punch slipper sock recipe.

The self striping yarn is Schachenmayr Nomotto Regia 4 Cotton Tip & Top, Color Roma and the orange yarn is Endless Summer Collection 100% cotton by Lara in burnished tangarine.

Mama Bear

Cute and colorful! I love it!

:inlove: VERY nice! congratulations!!! :inlove:

I love your bag, too cute, and, well, you know that I LOVE those socks :cheering: :cheering:

where did you get the pattern for the bag. I like it very much… is it beginner pattern.

where did you get the pattern for the bag. I like it very much… is it beginner pattern.

:heart:

:heart:

Very cute! I love the colors you used.

those are adorable!

Wow! you’ve matched those colours really well! Great job on everything! :inlove:

Those socks are too cute!

Beautiful work! I love the colors you used for the bag! :inlove:

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Aineepooh1, It’s a simple pattern I just did up myself. I’ll post it on the pattern page of my blog in the future, but it’s going to be a couple of weeks before I can get to it. My grandkids like these bags to carry little things in.

Mama Bear

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Aineepooh1, It’s a simple pattern I just did up myself. I’ll post it on the pattern page of my blog in the future, but it’s going to be a couple of weeks before I can get to it. My grandkids like these bags to carry little things in.

Mama Bear

My daughter has been wanting me to make her a little purse (she is only six) so that would be great. Would love to see the pattern when you get to it.

Both of those are really cute!

That’s great! I really like the color combos in that purse!