Southeast US Oddball Baby Blankets

Received Neon Lights yesterday. It’s BRIGHT! haha, I love it and can’t wait to pick out yarn.

The blankets are BEAUTIFUL! :muah:

:waving:Hi all! Hope everyone is having a happy spring so far! I’m on my way out of town until Monday. I’ll have online access but won’t have the addresses with me. If anyone is finishing up their section and needs to send it on the blogis up to date. Please check with the next knitter. Thanks!!!

I’m taking Cherry Blossoms with me to finish up my section. I misplaced it in a pile of finished blanket and it got forgotten. :doh:

Will do! I’ll probably be done with Neon Lights tonight or at least this week.

Here’s a picture of Neon Lights!! I’ll be mailing it during lunch today. This one is so bright and happy, it makes me smile and I want to keep it! lol
Brenda

I will be watching for it next week. Coming in at a good time. Spring break starts the 2nd of April.

I’m back home.I thought I would have more time to go online while I was gone but that sort of flew out the window.
Thanks for the picture Brenda! It looks great!!!

Neon Lights came on Mon. The yarn for remarkable has also arrived. Thanks.

Over here browsing your forum (I’m from West Coast/Central group) and I Just have to say that I’m in love with that Neapolitan blanket you all did - absolutely stunning!!

I love it too, Bailey! :heart:

It’s been almost a month since our last post! How did that happen?

Hope everyone is doing well! Happy Easter!

wow, really? I’m usually fairly quiet on these forums anyway, but I do get pretty busy for work during March and April for the High Point Furniture Market (anybody familiar with that?)

thankfully, thats over and I’m back to knitting again! whoo hoo! I actually even finished my second Baby Surprise Sweater. Going to probably cast on a matching hat. Its for a co-worker, so I’m excited to finish it for her.

Hoppy Easter everyone!

It has been quiet on here. I have finished a baby set that I want to post pics as soon as I get a chance. Now I have a shawl and a dish cloth on needles. In June several of my aunts and myseld have birthdays so we have a big birthday party. I have started now knitting gifts for those.

Heads up HollyP and Debbie,
Neon Lights and Remar-cable were mailed on Monday. Have the tracking # if they are needed.

Neon Lights is in Orlando ! So pretty!

Remar-cable arrived yesterday! It looks great! As soon as the weather cooperates I’ll take a picture.

Just checking in with everyone. Hope all well with all of you!

I am missing everyone too. I guess everyone is busy enjoying summer. Is anyone knitting now or am I the only one?

I’ve been dealing with some issues at home. My marriage is coming to an end. :help: So, I’ve been comforting myself by knitting on the fullsize Oddball Blankets we started back in 2007.

I’m almost finished with blanket #1! :woohoo:

Now, I need to finish up #2, #3 (all wool), and #4. I’m pretty sure I can finish them up this summer, because I don’t have many students this time of the year.

I hope you are all doing well.

:hug:Big Hugs ((((((((Sandy)))))))!!! I’ll keep you in my prayers. Isn’t great how knitting can help comfort us in times of trouble. I can’t wait to see the finished big oddball blankets!!

I’ve been knitting scarves for the Special Olympics winter games. It seems so funny to be knitting scarves when it is nearly 100 degrees out. Thankfully they aren’t as wide as the blankets. They don’t take up my lap and keep me warm. I’m about 1/3 of the way through my 6th scarf. I’m not sure how many I’ll end up making, I love doing them!