SOS on "I Do Shrug"

here is the shrug pattern…

I got 92 stitches at row 13 and it suppose to dec 1 st every row for 3 full patterns

at row 14 for the right sleeve… does that mean omitting the last YO and skip the rest of the pattern or :?? :??

at row 15,16,17 onwards is worse … it end at middle of the pattern written !!! :wall: :wall: :wall: oh mine… can u help pls…i will be right here waiting below is the pattern

Circular Pattern (Worked over a multiple of 12 sts):
Row 1: [P2tog, yo] around.
Rows 2-4: P all sts.
Row 5: [P4, yo, p1, yo, p4, p3tog] around.
Row 6: [P3tog, p4, yo, p1, yo, p4] around.
Row 7: [K4, yo, k1, yo, k4, s1-k2tog-psso] around.
Row 8: [S1-k2tog-psso, k4, yo, k1, yo, k4] around.
Row 9: [K4, yo, k1, yo, k4, s1-k2tog-psso] around.
Row 10: [Yo, k2tog] around.
Rows 11-13: K all sts.
Row 14: [S1-k2tog-psso, k4, yo, k1, yo, k4] around.
Row 15: [K4, yo, k1, yo, k4, s1-k2tog-psso] around.
Row 16: [P3tog, p4, yo, p1, yo, p4] around.
Row 17: [P4, yo, p1, yo, p4, p3tog] around.
Row 18: [P3tog, p4, yo, p1, yo, p4] around.

Right Side
Sleeve: Wrist to Elbow

Sizes M, L, XL Only: Beg with Row 1, work 9 rounds in Circular Pattern.

All Sizes Continue Here: Beg with row 10, work in Circular Pattern, decreasing 1 st in last repeat every round until 3 full repeats have been decreased. (See Pattern Notes re. making decreases in Lace Pattern). 36[45, 45, 45] rounds have been worked, 48[60, 72, 84] sts rem. (For sizes S and M, switch to shorter circular or Double-point needles as needed).

Work 9[9, 9, 27] more rows in Circular Pattern without further shaping. 2.5[3, 3, 4] full 18-row repeats have been worked.

[b]When making decreases in a Lace Pattern round that involves YOs, make the decrease by omitting the last (for right sleeve) or first (for left sleeve) YO in the round.

When making a decrease in a pattern round that does not involve YOs, work a k2tog or p2tog, depending on whether the row is a k row or a p row. Remove st markers as needed.[/b]

[i]When making decreases in a Lace Pattern round that involves YOs, make the decrease by omitting the last (for right sleeve) or first (for left sleeve) YO in the round.

When making a decrease in a pattern round that does not involve YOs, work a k2tog or p2tog, depending on whether the row is a k row or a p row. Remove st markers as needed.[/i]

As you work the decreases, you’re pattern at the edge will get smaller and smaller, so don’t expect to be able to complete an entire pattern repeat once you start decreasing.

The decreases for the yo rows is created by doing the stitches as written except don’t do the final yo of the row.

If it isn’t a yo row, just knit or purl the last two stitches together.

Making a decrease on any round that involves yarn overs…all you need to do is simply NOT do the last yo of the round (for the right sleeve) and NOT do the first yo of the round (for the left sleeve), but still do ALL of the other instructions. So for your round 14 instructions for the right sleeve which are “[S1-k2tog-psso, k4, yo, k1, yo, k4] around” you will do all of those instructions for all of the pattern repeats except for the last repeat in which case you will do [S1-K2tog-psso, K4, yo, K1, K4], so all that you have changed is that you have not done the last yo of the round. Everything else stays the same.

Same goes for rows 15-17, the ones you mentioned where the last yo of that round happens to be fairly soon in the pattern repeat. Again, all you do is NOT do the last yo that appears in that repeat but still do all of the other instructions until you run out of stitches to work. This way, one stitch is decreased each round. You will do this until you have decreased a total of 3 repeats, which is a total of 36 stitches, so the side will get smaller and smaller as more stitches are decreased.

Thank you Ingrid . :cheering: … i get a clearer pattern now … YOu ROCKS !!!
:clink:

Thank you so much for your time on my pattern… i will show you guys once this shrug is done… xxx