Sorry I Haven't Been Around

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Sorry I haven’t been around. I have been not feeling well for that last 3 months, and had some test done, and found out that I have a heart condition call Mitral Value Prolapse (MVP). It’s a mild condition, but the blood pressure has to be low. I have Hypertenion, so that take meds to quite the heart. I also found out that there were certain meds that I was taking was doing me harm, so they are stopped now, and I feel so much better now.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]I haven’t been knitting lately too. I am in a stump right now. Don’t know what to knit.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Thanks for the reminder to come to visit.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Virginia:muah: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Virginia, I’m glad you’re starting to feel better! Welcome back! :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you and glad you’re feeling better. Look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Glad to see you back Virginia. Hope you really get to feeling back to your old self!

Glad you are feeling better, and don’t worry the knitting will come. Lots of :hug: to keep you feeling better.

:waving:

Welcome back!:waving:

Sorry to know you’ve been feeling poorly. I’m glad you’re improving. How about knitting a nice pair of house socks to keep the feet warm?

Welcome back! It sounds like you are on the mend.

:hug: