**SOLD** KP, addiTURBO and Brittany Sock Needles

[B]March 31 - ALL NEEDLES SOLD:woot: [/B]
I switched over to ML to knit socks, so I’m paring down my needle collection. Please leave me a message and I will email you pictures.
[B]Prices listed include shipping via 1st Class US Postal Service. [I]Insurance is optional/additional[/I]. Payment via Paypal (no credit cards pls) or check[/B]
[ul]
[li]Pair of [B]addi TURBO 20" US1[/B] (2.5mm) circular needles like new with original pkging. Gently used to make just one pair of socks. $14 for the pair.[/li][li]Pair of [B]addi TURBO 24" US0[/B] (2.0mm) circular needles with original pkging. Gently used, purchased ~11 mths ago. $14 for the pair.[/li][li][B]Brittany birch[/B] [B]5" (5) dpn’s US2 (2.7mm) & US1 (2.25)[/B] Barely used, like new with original pkging. Both sets for $5[/li][li][B]Two Pairs[/B] of [B]KnitPicks Nickle[/B] [B]24" US0[/B] (2.0mm) circular needles with original pkging. Gently used, purchased ~10 mths ago. $6 for each pair.[/li][*]Pair of [B]KnitPicks Nickle[/B] [B]24" US1[/B] (2.5mm) circular needles with original pkging. Gently used, purchased ~10 mths ago. $6 for the pair.[/ul]