Socks on circulars?

I thought I saw someone mention on one of the boards here (sorry, I can’t remember which one or when!) that there was a video for doing socks on circular needles. Does anyone know where I could find this? I can do them on dpns, but would be interested in doing them on circulars, too, especially if you can do both at once (that second sock syndrome!).

Thanks in advance!

Lynn

There is a video on this website. Its under Advanced Techniques and then Small Diameter Knitting. Here’s the link http://www.knittinghelp.com/videos/advanced-techniques

Its the way I learned how to do socks and absolutely love working with 2 circs. Good luck with your 2 circ project!

You can also do Silver’s sock tutorial here.

She has a tutorial for socks on dpns, one for one toe up on circs and one for 2 toe ups on circs. Good luck!

Oh, thank you! Silver’s directions were just what I was looking for, I think. Now I wonder if I can do it! lol. I watched the KH Magic Loop knitting video, but was a bit confused at the end, so perhaps I need to wait until after Christmas when I might have some more time to figure it all out.

I don’t have more than one circular in a size, so I’d need to buy more needles before I could try it. It seems like a really neat concept, but I’ll stick with my dpns until I have a chance to study it all!

Thanks so much for your help!

Lynn

Here is another tutorial. Sheron’s sockswere the very first socks I ever knitted. Just follow the lesson links at the top of the page. Good Luck and have fun!