Socks for Christmas and Ruggedly Warm Loafers

The socks are for my oldest grandson, Thomas for Christmas. I forgot to take a pic of the younger grandson’s socks, but they are exactly the same except smaller.

The slippers are a Ravelry pattern that my daughter found and begged me to make. She bought the yarn and it was a challenge being so dark, but I finished the first one so I am going to have her try it on Christmas Eve to see if it fits as she is inbetween the size chart before I make the second one. I used Lion Brand Hometown USA super bulky yarn. It splits, but it has tons of colors to pick from

Lookin’ toasty! Great socks and the loafer is wonderful, I hope it fits. You did such a nice job it would be heartbreaking to frog it. Could you link to the loafer pattern?

Absolutely! Here you go!

See the original post for the link as I inserted it!

Very nice! Someone is going to have toasty toes! :thumbsup:

The socks look lovely and will be a welcome Christmas gift, I’m sure. The loafer looks perfect and I hope is the perfect fit, too. Great pattern and thanks for the link.

Both of the items sure worked out nicely! The striping on the socks is perfect! Love the little slipper shoes, too! Very nice!