Socks, a sheep, a hedgie, some more socks

here are my first pair of socks.
specs: Silvers sock tutorial (magic loop two at once toe up) on size 7 KP circular. I made a couple of mods, adding ribbing to the instep, and a heel flap. yarn is Dream in Color ‘cool fire-110’ in classy (worsted weight)

my felted sheep! it’s a fiber trends felted flock sheep, patons merino wool, and she’s stuffed full with old (but clean!:shifty:) socks (hence the ‘more socks’ title)

and here is an almost finished fiber trends huggable hedgehog, it’s a birthday goft for my neice (she’ll be stuffed with proper stuffing :mrgreen:)

Those are really cute!

Reaaaally cute! Great bright color choice on the socks, so brave to go with both at once!!!

Where is the pattern for that sheep? It’s so unbelievably adorable, I must make one!

i bought it from my LYS, its a Fiber trends pattern! so easy! i made it in 2 days!

Great job on the socks:cheering:That lamb is adorable:woot:
and the hedgehog is gonna be adorable too.Just a super job on everything:woot:

Nice job on the socks–I’ll have to look at that tutorial and expand my knowledge some day, still using top-down on DPN’s. Love that little sheep!

I LOVE the sheep in particular. I saw it’s tail waggle! :slight_smile:
That kind of item would be delightful for the pink ribbon activities etc too.

Wow, great socks! And the animals are toooo cute:heart::heart::heart:

Beautiful socks! No way those are your first ever! I’m really impressed that you did the ML, 2-at-once, toe-up for your very first socks! :cheering: Way to go!

Wow i can t wait to finisn mine , yours turned nicely:thumbsup:

Everything looks grand except I thought maybe Hedgie was on a diet until I read your post! :slight_smile:

Love the colour of the socks and the animals are so cute.

[SIZE=6]SHEEP!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]:inlove:[/SIZE]
I love that one the most! I have to get that pattern!!

wow! thanks everyone! those really are my first sock. iwas really stumped on the heels, but then it just clicked :slight_smile:
i love the sheepie too! I am going to be making at least 3 more as gift to my sisters MIL (she collects), and more hedgies for my other niece and my dd (and me too… :lol: )
the sheep and hedgie were way easier than i thought they would be!:happydance:

[FONT=“Century Gothic”]Great socks! I can see you are a “pink” person like me.

Love the sheep but am especially inlove with that darling hedgehog. [/FONT]