SO Happy! *UPDATE*

My hubby got another job!! This will be a second job for him, but, he is now officially a teacher!! I’m so proud of him and happy for all of us that FINALLY, it seems the worst of our financial problems will be behind us! :woot: He will be teaching a web design class in the evening starting September!! :cheering:

Cool!

I used to be a teacher myself. I hope he finds it very satisfying.

I’m very happy for you both.

Congratulations! :yay:

I didn’t know you were a teacher, Mason? What did you teach?

It was years ago, but I taught a High School electronics/physics program and applied mathematics. 11th and 12th grades. I also taught a few adult ed classes such as Intro to DOS (gives you an idea of how long ago :rofl:) and Intro to Lotus.

Demonica, congrats on your DH’s job!

Bambi

Wow, that’s neat! Guess you got sick of working with teenagers? Gee…can’t imagine why? :teehee:

Congrats to your husband!!!

:cheering: :woohoo: :woot: :happydance: :yay:

So happy for you!

That is really wonderful! And so glad that he is getting to do something he loves. As they say, it’s a foot in the door! :woohoo: :happydance: :woohoo:

Yeah!! Congratulations to hubby and you (behind every great man…)! :cheering:

:woohoo: :woot: :cheering: :yay: :happydance: Congrats !

Congratulations!

Congratulations and kudos to you both! :muah: What will he be teaching?

Glad to hear that he is doing something he likes.

Congratulations :cheering: :cheering: So happy to hear that things are looking up. :slight_smile:

He’ll be teaching a web design class…at the school he is attending…lol…He doesn’t actually graduate until next week but he’ll have his degree when he starts teaching, next quarter. So, he’ll have a week off from school after graduation then go back to teach! LOL!

:yay: Congratulations and best of luck to your DH!!

:cheering: Good for him. I’m so happy for you both.:muah:

That’s awesome, congratulations!!

Hubby was assigned a second class to teach!! :woot: And, of course, the more classes he teaches, the higher the pay, we’re so excited!!! I swear, after all we have gone through (like most everyone else) it’s such a relief to know, at least for this up and coming quarter, we’ll be ok…And we’ll FINALLY be able to do decent grocery shopping again! No more having to try to feed a family of 4 for 2 weeks on $70!!! Or at least not for a while…lol