So confused on doing short row W&T on toe up sock

Pasty, asked the question about short row wraps. I checked it out, but I’m sure if it is answering my question.

This will be my 5th time undoing stitches on the short row heel instructions on my pattern. :hair:

[B]Very first step is to Knit to before last st and wrap.[/B]

[COLOR=Red]So will I actually have two sts on my left needle at that point and I wrap the second to last ,not doing anything with the very very last sts? OR will I be looking at only 1 st on the left side needle and that is the one I wrap?
[/COLOR]

Also, I am finding it impossible to tell which is which on the way back. How do you identify your last wrapped st:whoosh:I know there will be a space between the unwrapped and wrapped but I must be doing something wrong I can’t see it.

Here’s the KH video on short row wrapping.
http://www.knittinghelp.com/apps/flash/video_player/play/12/1

You might need to mark the stitch with a marker, safety pin or even write down how many stitches are on the needle at a certain point to keep track.

Still , what do I do here,

[B]Very first step is to Knit to before last st and wrap.[/B]

[COLOR=Red]So will I actually have two sts on my left needle at that point and I wrap the second to last ,not doing anything with the very very last sts? OR will I be looking at only 1 st on the left side needle and that is the one I wrap?

[B]Jan the video was very helpful, thanks[/B]
[/COLOR]

You will only have two stitches then you turn and do it to the other side. Each time you go across you will add one more wrapped stitch so the next time you’ll have 3. Do as many as it says then continue with the rest of the instructions.