Snakes Galore

I haven’t been posting much, still playing catch up from power outages, and such.

For Christmas I knit snakes for kids and grandkids stockings. While at it I managed to get the pattern written down. It’s up on my blog now for anyone who likes snakes :wink:

Caveat emptor! I typed the pattern from my hand-written pattern. While I did test the hand-written pattern, I have NOT tested the typed version. I can’t promise there are no typing errors! I did a look over, but that’s just not the same as actually knitting from the pattern.

I also didn’t format it in the most reasonable way. Just row after row of instructions as I wrote them down as I went. It is certainly not polished!

A cleaner, tested version, will eventually go up on my pattern page, but I can’t say when.

Anyway… I hope everyone’s New Year is off to a good start!

Those are all so cute!

Oh how I love those. My son has been wanting me to make him a snake but I haven’t found one that I like…until now. Off to print the pattern. :smiley:

I LOVE YARN SNAKES!!! You can keep the real ones! Beautiful colors! Thanks for pattern too!

Those are the only snakes that I will ever like! :teehee:

they are cute :heart:

What a great idea - they are adorable!

Oh how cute, they’re wearing scarves!! :slight_smile:

I hate real snakes, but those are so cute! I might have to knit up a few for my nephews! Thanks!