Sleeve Increase Chart help needed - please!

This is by far the most challenging pattern i’ve ever attempted and i’m now stuck at the increase portion of the sleeve. These are the instructions and the chart - I have no idea how to proceed from here. I’ve worked the initial 25 rows and now have to begin the increases. I’m doing the medium size. Any help would be so greatly appreciated - by me and my daughter that is waiting for this sweater :muah:

this is a better image of the instructions - sorry!

Can’t read the pattern, you may need to type in that part. Sleeve incs are worked at the beginning and the end of the row, and you may be able to leave them in stockinette instead of trying to work them into the pattern.

I can’t really read the directions, but the chart looks pretty straightforward.

You increase on a plain row, so that’s a good thing.

If I’m reading it correctly, just increase either on each side of the end-of-round marker or out one stitch from the eor marker.

You can do a m1 stitch, for most invisibility.

Have you ever had one of those times when you were so confused and yet the solution is so simple? Yeah, this was one of those times :aww: I read all of the suggestions and none of them made sense until about 1:00 am when I was asleep. I actually woke up and it all was clear. Thanks everyone! :muah: