i tried searching for posts on this and the search said i had 6 pages of results, but wouldn’t let me get past page 1, so forgive me if this has been addressed.

are SKP and SSK interchangeable? i can’t decipher much of a difference either in my knitting or in the pictures on the site. the pattern calls for SSK, but i really prefer SKP I’ve discovered, for no known reason, mind you. :wink:


[color=green]This post’s Swedish word/post: “De är utbytbara” = “They are interchangeble”

You can definately use SKP when the instructions say SSK. They are both decreases slanting the same way. It’s all just a matter of preference - looks or the way you make them.

Nona has tried out different left slanting decreases to see which one she preferred. Take a look.