Simple Weave Dishcloth (FO)

This is a new dishcloth pattern I have completed:
Simple Weave Dishcloth

4 Likes

Nice!!

1 Like

Thank you!

Looks wonderful! It could be an abstract painting.
Did you use a pattern?

1 Like

That looks really nice! Pretty colors!

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you!

I did use a pattern. It is from a book named Nifty Knit Dishcloths. The pattern is known as Simple Weave.

Thank you.

Thank you, Erin!

I love it. When I look at it, I think sunsets meet water. The marbling is eye catching.

1 Like

Thank you.

Really pretty

1 Like

Thank you.

I love it! Is it cotton yarn?

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, it is cotton yarn.

I love the colour pooling, that’s one of my favourite things about variegated yarns :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

I personnally love ombres, i love to see the patterns they make. I try to incorporate them in everything i make even if is an edging on a hat or sweater

2 Likes

I like ombres too. They are very, very pretty. In fact, I will be using them more because I will be making more Simple Weave dishcloths like the one in the picture I posted on here. What is your favorite ombre?

There are so many out there. I especially like the one I am using for the jewel shawl where it has shades of purple and blues. I use a lot of then when I am making baby clothes they seems to brighten up the pattern. Herschners has some nice ones and they are reasonably priced. They have this one set where they sell 3 (I believe 8oz skeins) one in an ombre and the other two are colors that match there is enough to make a great project and the cost I believe is $8.99. I used a couple of different ones for my dogs sweaters, one was shades of tans and browns and the other was in shades of green (that one was okay but not my favorite), I am going to look at some of the ones I have and post the names of them later today. If you have some favorites let me know what they are:smiley:

1 Like