Silk Yarn Now i'm in trouble

So I’ve kind of gone on a yarn buying binge. It started with wanting to start a project and having no yarn and LYS was already closed. So i figured, i need to start a stash. I’ve bought a bunch of merino wool and merino/alpaca blend in a bunch of colors, and now :

well today i just received 100% silk yarn in airforce blue and kingfisher blue and OMIGOD I think i died and gone to yarn heaven. ITS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::
I ordered it from ebay seller colormart. Its sooo silky and shiny. I’m in trouble now. Now i have to get the silk in ALL the colors!! I just can’t believe how beautiful it is. SOO Much better than the picture. Now what will i knit with it???

I love colourmart’s yarns - I have so much of their silk (I’m allergic to wool, damnit, cause I love some of their other ones). The man who runs it is so helpful too :slight_smile:

OMG now I’m gonna have to try some of that too…

I have sooooo much stuff on my wish list.

I e-mailed my mother my KP stash list and I think she fainted… my total W/O any yarn whatsoever was over $1000… She asked for it though, she said “What do you want for christmas?”

Plus I just joined a co-op, and I want to order one of everything…

I thought knitting was an inexpensive hobby… how wrong I was. My SO hates when I start talking about starting a new project cause he knows there a nice price tag involved…

yarn buying is so addictive. I already bought some colormart cashmere and cashmere silk blend which i adored but dang when that Silk arrived i just about died. I clicked on their store link and saw all the beautiful colors. Yep i am now going to get some silk in every color.

oooooooh both of those colors are absolutely GORGEOUS!

Did yo get the DK weight? What kind of gauge do you get with it? How long does it take to ship?

I 'm on vacation next week and I have a top down sweater idea in my head that would be so pretty in silk!

Yep i got the DK weight. I haven’t done a swatch yet, bc i just got it last night. it took about 5 days to get here after payment. pretty quick considering colormart is in uk and i’m in CA and there was a holiday.

I can’t find this eBay seller to drool over their yarn! What is their eBay name?

I just googled “coulourmart” and found 'em that way.

OK, I caved and bought 2 cones of the “steel blue” DK silk.:happydance:

If I absolutely love it, I will buy more!

You can also buy from direct from Colourmart.com. He usually has a better selection posted there than on eBay. I’m knitting a lace scarf for my aunt from the DK Dark Lavender silk, and I’m in love.

Now I’m going to be in trouble too! I went to the site and want one of everything. Thanks for letting us know about it.