short row raglan decrease ??

I’m knitting my first bottom-up sweater in the round (the Portland Pullover by Carrie Bostick Hoge) and I’m at Short Row 3, raglan dec row: it says to

“Yo, *knit to 3 sts before
raglan m, ssk, k1, sl m, k1, k2tog; rep from * 3 more
times, knit to 2 sts before last left front neck gap (not
counting yo), turn (8 sts dec’d)”

The next line says Short Row 4, so I’m assuming I’m supposed to do all that decreasing in one row. There is only one raglan m, so how can I do the repeat in the same row?

Welcome to the forum!
There may be a beginning of round marker which became one of 4 raglan markers but there should be at least 3 more. Go back to the rows in the instructions before the raglan decreases. There should be a set up row which tells you where to place the markers for the raglan lines. It’ll give the number of sts between markers.
I don’t see any errata noted for the pattern or in the Ravelry projects (Thanks, GG).

Ahh, I see what I did! I only purled back to the BOR in the second short row where I was supposed to purl all the way to the right front neck! I sat and looked at the directions for Short Row 3 for at least an hour last night, I should have looked back at Short Row 2. Yes, there are four markers, of course, in the entire row; I was wondering why I was going to have to do short rows for both the front and back separately :D. Thanks so much for helping out, so glad I discovered this site, I don’t know anyone else who knits!

Cathy