Shaping Raglans

I don’t understand when I should decrease which rows? Here’s a sample piece of the part I’m stuck at. Cast off 5 sts (stitches) at beg (begging) of next 2 rows, dec (decrease) 1 st (stitch) = work 2 together at each end of next and every foll (following) alt (alternate) row 45 times in all:??

Call the first bind off row, row 1.
Row 1 bind off 5 sts at beginning of the row.
Row 2 bind off 5 sts at beginning of the row.
Row 3 Dec at [I]each[/I] end of row
Continue to dec at each end on rows 3,5,7,9,11 etc for 45 times. So 2sts decreased each row here.

So at [I]each[/I] end of row means I k2tog at beg and end

Oh wait I see that it is on both ends but even if i did do that I’d have to do it every row 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10 etc because it says I should have 33 sts I’m I correct and did I just misunderstand you should I have told you that the pattern told me that I should end with 33 sts? Many thanks for your help

How many sts do you have before you start the cast off?
If you cast off 5sts on two rows (10sts) and 2sts on 45 alternate rows, then you would start with 133sts and end with 33sts.
To make the dec sts align with the raglan shaping use a ssk at the beginning of the row and a k2tog at the end. You can do these decreases one stitch in from the edges for easier seaming.

Yes, I did have 133 sts and thanks for the advise