Shape shoulders- Im new to knitting and don't understand this instruction

Shape Shoulders
Cast off 4 (5, 5, 5, 5, 6) sts. and K. until 7
(7, 7, 8, 8, 8) sts. are on the right hand
needle, turn. Cast off 2 sts. and P. to
end. Cast off rem. 5 (5, 5, 6, 6, 6) sts.
With right side facing rejoin yarn and
cast off centre 7 (7, 9, 9, 11, 11) sts., K.
to end.
Cast off 4 (5, 5, 5, 5, 6) sts. and P. to
end.
Cast off 2 sts. and K. to end. Cast off
rem. 5 (5, 5, 6, 6, 6) sts.

I managed to do only up to where it say turn. From turn I don’t understand. Any suggestion would be great

Welcome!
Turn as you would at the end of a row. You’re only going to work on one shoulder (the group of stitches you just knit) for the moment. Leave the other unworked sts on the needle for now. You’ll get to them later.
Cast off 2sts and purl to the end of the row, turn and cast off the sts that you just purled. Cut the yarn leaving a 6" tail to weave in later.

Now you’re going to work with the sts that have been hanging out on the needle. Rejoin yarn be holding about a 6" tail next to the left needle and begin casting off the center neck sts and continue knitting to the end of the row. Follow the directions for the rest of the shoulder.

Can you tell us the name of the pattern? Which size are you making?

Thank you very much for your advice. I just followed it. and managed to do it. it does not look very neat and not sure if it is me or the pattern of that shoulder and it should be like that. Anyhow by finishing the shoulder I done the whole back now and now Im going to do the next part from this pattern - the front .
This jacket pattern is called Moss Stitch Jacket in Wendy Pampas and bought it from this website https://www.loveknitting.com/moss-stitch-jacket-in-wendy-pampas-5316-downloadable-pdf

I only started knitting in december after a christmas present containing 2 wools ,pair of needles and how to knit a pompon slipper guide in the start up kit. I did a scarf after and now Im trying this matching jacket with it. Thanks again for a very quick reply. Im so glad I found this website and the forum.:grinning:

Wow, you are making terrific progress. The sweater is very good looking. Come back with comments or questions anytime.

Thanks very much . I will. and once I finish I will post the picture of it. Hopefully it will look like the jacket :grinning: