September 2018 Whatcha' Knitting?

September and cooler weather ahead for many in the northern hemisphere. Let’s see what you’ve been working on.
Whatcha%20bike
Pretty, but perhaps difficult to maintain!

Wow!! Too beautiful to ride :slight_smile:

I don’t have any thing yet but after I order the yarn for my grandson Hunter’s blanket I will be knitting up a storm. He wants Yellow and knit picks only has 3 shade of yellow I can use.

Working on another pullover, bottom up on circulars(another 1st for me) on second sleeve and just about ready for the fun(horrorshow!!!) to begin when I start the yoke :joy::joy::joy:

Great looking sweater! I like bottom up sweater with yokes. The stitches keep decreasing in a most gratifying way. Enjoy that fun.

Just finished, not perfect but I learned a lot and will do a better job next time :grin:

Well it sure looks perfect! You work is fabulous, notknittingknots and this is just one more lovely example. I’m in awe.

Thank you salmonmac xx I didn’t hold the yarn tight enough for the first few rounds of the yoke so had to rip back and re do, but even then it was still a bit too loose at the sleeve joins for a couple of rounds. I’d kept an extra stitch each side of the sleeves to k2tog at that join point too!! I also think I may have to redo the collar, tighten it up a little bit but I’ll wait and see what my daughter thinks first.

Wow!! Looks excellent to me😁
Really beautiful work!!

Thank you :blush: you’re very kind xx