Seed stitch baby blanket pattern

I Am so confused on This the pattern is worked in a seed stitch and it is 8x13
The first row is making me confused it reads inc 1 in first stitch then knit one for a total of three stitches

Welcome to KH!
What pattern are you following? Can you give us a link or a pattern name (don’t quote a large portion of the pattern because of copyright restrictions)?
However, can you quote this confusing row exactly, with parentheses, commas and any other punctuation?

It is seed stitch Bernat baby blanket in peach stockinette stitch

This is knit corner to corner so you start with 2sts and increase on almost every row until you reach the midway point in the blanket.
Cast on 2sts. You can knit front and back into the first stitch then knit the 2nd stitch. Now you have 3sts on the needle.

Is the first loop a stitch?

The one I first cast on ? First stitch

However you cast on there should be 2 loops on the needle. Use those 2 loops are the 2 sts needed to work row 1.
Cast on 2sts. Turn and take the needle with the sts in your left hand. The first stitch is the stitch connected to the working yarn. It’s sitting nearer the tip of the needle.
When you finish the first row and have 3sts on the needle, turn, switch the needles in your hands so that the needle with sts on it is in the left hand. The side facing you is the RS. Put a pin or marker in it as a reminder.

Is the right side the ones with the vs on it? I don’t know If the pattern is going to get circular because it is a blanket. If it’s not on right side how do I fix it?

Well, it’s approximately a square (not circular) but since it’s a seed stitch blanket, RS WS isn’t so meaningful. The even number rows are called the RS rows. Just keep track of the pattern row that you’re working and you’ll be fine.
Since this is in seed stitch, you’ll be alternating knits and purls (Vs and bumps) so each side will have about the same pattern.

The sixth row I’m confused please post how to do

6th row: K1. yo. (P1. K1) twice. P1. yo. K1. 9 sts.
Row 6: knit 1, yarn over, (purl 1, k1, p1, k1) p1, yo, k1 = 9 stitches

Is it k1 yarn over in two different stitches
Is it yo p1 k1 all in same stitch?

Knit one then work a yarn over. A yarn over won’t use a stitch, just bring the yarn to the front between the needles, then over the right needle to the back. In your case because the yarn over is followedd by a purl stitch, bring the yarn between the needles to the front then over the right needle, around the needle to the front again in order to be ready to purl.

You’ve written out the part in parentheses correctly. You’ll have 9sts on the needle when you complete the row.

So the yo isn’t a stitch on its own before the parentheses I just don’t know how to perform the k1. Yo. (P1. K1). Thing
I know how to knit but after k1 I’m confused

Still confused

So the yo isn’t a stitch on its own before the parentheses I just don’t know how to perform the k1. Yo. (P1. K1). Thing

I know how to knit but after k1 I’m confused
The steps on the sixth row confuse me I know how to make the stitches just the way of order

The yarn over is a kind of knitting stitch or operation but it doesn’t use up an existing stitch.
The video that I posted shows you how to work the yarn over after a knit stitch and before a purl stitch. You can slow it down if you like using the setting icon.
You’ve written out the 6th row correctly:

Because you’ve written out the directions in parentheses, you no longer need them. So the row is:
Knit 1, yo, p1, k1, p1, k1, p1, yo, k1 = 9 stitches
Just take it slowly, one step at a time and you’ll get it to work.
For the second yarn over after a purl and before a knit follow this video: