Second FO!

Wow, this one went so much faster than my first–but then, I wasn’t having fun with the scarf. SOMETHING was wrong and the yarn was cheap, cheap, cheap and kept splitting.

Anyway, this time I made a hat in Lamb’s Pride Bulky, “Charcoal Heather” and I plan on making a scarf to match. I LOVE the color–it matches my car. :slight_smile:

Very nice!! don’t you just love lamb’s pride?!

That’s one of the great things about bulky yarns, they knit up so quickly!

Super hat!

Very cute hat and that’s cool that it matches your car!!

That’s a cute picture with it on your head. :slight_smile:

AND you’re a Mac user! (I posted pics of yarn earlier with some lovely alpaca perched on my iBook). Let’s be friends! ^_~

Great hat! It looks so good on you!

Loooove that hat! And your smile is even better! :heart: :heart:

Mac users unite!

Thanks everyone… :slight_smile: I do love the Lamb’s Pride, though I knit tightly and I had to keep untwisting the yarn. I’m going to make a conscious effort when i do the matching scarf to knit it more loosely. It’s so lovely to work with, though.

I just got my Macbook Monday, and it’s my first Apple. I was seduced by my iPods! I’m loving it so far, it’s so much nicer than Windows, but I have to relearn all my keyboard shortcuts. And figure out how to get all my Word Documents onto the Mac.

Beautiful job!

Feel free to e-mail me or PM me with any questions you might have. I was a long time Windows user before I switched back in 2001. Since then, I’ve been immersing myself in OS X 'cause ya gotta love a BSD kernel!

Seriously, anytime.