Scarf/Purse Finished Project!

Hey all…haven’t been on here in a while. I just wanted to share my latest. This is a scard and purse which I designed. Still have a matching hat in the works.
<a

Great workmanship and color design.

What a gorgeous set! The colors are so vibrant and that bag…drooling! Love them both and your work is fantastic! :yay: :yay: :thumbsup: :drool:

You designed it? That really is beautiful!

Thanks mwhite. Yes, this is 100% me. I came up with the alternating granny square with the circle in it, and paired it with the ‘classic granny’. I am now working on a crocheted cloche hat to match this set.

Thank you for your compliments. I knit and crochet, but there is something about crochet I just love!

Can’t wait to see the hat. I know how to crochet but prefer knitting. I know how to make squares with DPNs and my brain is steady working on doing the bag in a knit! Only, it won’t be the same as yours! Yours is so pretty with the colors. I think you’ve got yourself a saleable pattern there! Mary

Hmmmm, 13 squares total in the bag, right? LOLOL! The gears are turning…

Few words are needed to describe your work but one comes to mind, AWESOME!!!:woohoo:

Absolutely gorgeous! And I love your cute little dog too.

OMGosh I am in :heart: with it colors and design!!!cloud9

Your scarf is beautiful but the purse is totally amazing. Super color selection and superior workmanship. Way to go - can’t wait to see the hat.