Scarf For My DD

I started out with a pattern from my LYS “Blithe Striped Scarf” This is for my DD. It is knit with two strand of Blithe 100% Baby Camel yarn. My D.D. did not like the pattern so I froged and started over. She wanted a skinny, long scarf. I just knit in garter st. I made it 8 ft. long so she can wear it like in the pictures. FYI, I cast on 260 st’s. It is 25 rows wide.

ooh, that is very pretty, good job on making it so long. I hate making scarves, they take forever. And the colors are beautiful and I am sure it will be loved and worn for a long long time.

once again… :inlove: I REALLY like the colors and the design.

It is sooooo pretty. HOw is camel yarn? i have never knitted with it. I love the colors you chose and the way you striped them.

Thanks, I guess I forgot to say that Baby Camel is sooooo soft, about the softest yarn I have ever woked with. It made up very nice and soft too. cloud9

Very pretty. Nice colors.

Very nice scarf! I knitted a ‘male’ scarf this way… long rows of stripes… so, many stitched for one row though! AND, I didn’t make the scarf that I made as long as you did… I am impressed that you actually FINISHED IT without poking your eyes out w/ your needles! :teehee:

It looks great and I agree with how soft and yummy camel hair is for a scarf. Very warm too! I knitted one for a gift… a celtic cable stitch… that I posted here somewhere at sometime. A soft blue shade.

Very pretty!! I love the colors :thumbsup:

Beautiful! I love it! I love scarves knit lengthwise with stripes … just beautiful!!

That is a beautiful scarf. :slight_smile:

the stripes look really sharp! I like it…

Great job!

Looks great!

I love that scarf! It’s exactly what I’ve been meaning to knit for myself – I love those lengthwise stripes!

That looks like the ones you buy from the stores - but better! Good job!

I like an idea about stripes along…:knitting:

That is just beautiful!! :inlove:

that looks great! i love the colors!

Very nice x

That looks great! I love the look of the striping.

Very pretty! Wow, I can’t imagine knitting so many stitches in a row, but on the other hand, you don’t have that many rows! It gives new meaning to “just let me finish my row!”